Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome Back

6 years ago, I ran the somewhat popular (couple hundred thousand hits per month!) blog "joevsjapan.com". I ran the blog in my initial days in Japan while I was studying abroad and tended to post on topics of varied interest.

The site itself was a self hosted wordpress blog.

The problem came when I returned to the US and, due to the timing, found that I had lost my domain name to ad scammers. I guess I lapsed the registration renewal period in the time that I was lacking internet access when I moved back. Anyway, the blog became no more after that.

Until now.

I moved back to Japan four years ago and have been silently updating on Japan related topics on my private blog for the entire time. For those of you who actually know me, some of the content here might be repetative. For those who don't, expect something interesting and exciting.

For now, this has just started back up so there is little content or design going on. Bear with me while I get things back up to working order.

Regards.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment